- Preparation for IVF
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg aspiration
- Sperm collection
- Embryo development
- Embryo transfer
- Cryopreservation (freezing)
- Pregnancy test and pregnancy monitoring
- Depending on the type of injection (stimulation medication), the application sites may vary. Our staff will be at your disposal to educate you on when, where and how to apply the medicine.
- Once ovarian stimulation with injections has begun, regular monitoring of follicle growth and development will begin. The first ultrasound examination is usually 5-6. cycle day. Certain blood tests will also be required during the visit so that our doctors can monitor the progress of the stimulation.
- On average, it takes 10-14 days from the start of your menstrual cycle until your eggs are ready for aspiration (the egg collection process).
Dr. Ilic is a very professional and very kind person, all praise.
I am not afraid that the price of fuel will increase or whether there will be a global crisis , I am afraid that Croatia will not be left without top experts such as Dr. Poljak and his team at the clinic, thanks to him and all of them from the first attempt, my husband and I We are waiting for our baby. Smiling, kind employees are always ready to help you with anything you are interested in. Dr. Poljak is first and foremost a great man, and then a top expert. held hands. Thank you very much everyone, I wish you a lot of success.