- The laboratory is isolated from all other spaces with an airlock.
- The walls are made of antibacterial panels used in clean room technology.
- The paints and adhesives used in construction are selected to contain minimal amounts of toxic substances.
- The laboratory premises are heated and the air in them is continuously filtered for 8 weeks (the so-called burn out), removing all possible traces of toxic compounds
- Three series of external filters and one internal filter clean the air from dust, smog, spores, bacteria, viruses and organic substances
- Purified air under a pressure of 20 Ps is introduced into the laboratory with 20-30 air changes per hour
- The rooms next to the laboratory have a lower pressure of purified air so that the air always leaves the laboratory
- Damaged sperm can be identified and isolated very early
- We increase the success of fertilization and the quality of embryos in in vitro fertilization
- They have better morphology and 4-6 times less chromosomal aneuploidy
- They have a higher chance of successful fertilization
- The combination of two methods (MAC and PICSI) gives excellent results
- With the introduction of this method of cryopreservation, the survival of egg cells increased to 90-100%.
- which couples are suitable for AIH (Insemination)
- whether a modified approach (ICSI, PICSI, IMSI) should be applied to IVF.
- whether the varicocele surgery was effective
- how much damage is caused by infection with chlamydia and mycoplasma
- which is why the failure of MPO procedures is repeated in some couples
The best Dr. Aracic “took me” the fourth “pregnancy for 10 … the most capable, full of knowledge, kindness to every detail of the watch … I had a beautiful son (3500gr and 51cm) .. 2 pregnancies were prematurely full of problems before. with another gynecologist, and a 3drudnoca s sirklazom (which she also did before the age of 13 and everything was a super-born child almost in full 39tj) … So two children, Dr. ARICIC, “brought me” to the end of me that I am the first two she was born in 29th and 33th, and she did everything on the level, on every detail of the watch, and every one of them lived with me and the counts, that is, when the cervix would come to measure … Thank you
I have been a satisfied user of the Cito polyclinic for 18 years! Greetings to Dr. Poljak and Sister Janja!